Apply for Winter 2021
The Master in Architecture at the University of Luxembourg invites applicants who have received a Bachelor in architecture from Universities within or outside the EU. The requirement for the Master is a three-year Bachelor in architecture covering in principle 180 ECTS, or equivalent. Post-graduates in architecture are welcome to apply too.
The programme has a registration fee of 500€ per semester. The language of instruction is English. The programme is full-time, two-year and starts every winter semester.
Applications for European candidates:
Online-application: 01.02- 15.06.2021
Submission of paper documents: by 22.06.2021
Applications for non-European candidates:
Online-application: 01.02- 30.04.2021
Submission of documents online: by 07.05.2021
The application process for 2021-2022 is now open.
The first step of your application procedure requires an online registration and is processed through the University of Luxembourg website.
Applications by email will not be considered. If you are short listed you will be invited for an interview with the selection committee. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Portfolio of design work (between 9 and 12 pages of work samples in A4 size).
- Letter of motivation (maximum 500 words in A4 size).
- Detailed CV. (Please also indicate your skype name)
- Copy of your university diploma.
- Certificate in English language proficiency at level B2 (under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR).
- Copy of the translated version of your university diploma, if the original degree is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator).
- Copy of the itemised transcript of all the grades obtained you can provide at the time of the application.
- Copy of the translated version of the itemised transcript of all the grades obtained, if the original transcript is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator).
- Identity photograph (to be pasted on the application form, not stapled) which meets the following criteria: size 45x35 mm, in color, against clear background.
- Copy of your identity card or your passport.
- Copy of a valid European health insurance card (both-sided) or a valid certificate of affiliation with a social security scheme indicating the period of validity (not mandatory for Non European Students).
Language level should be documented by candidates in the following ways.
Further details for non-EU candidates.
If you have further questions regarding the master in architecture, please write to: